A Monitored Manchester Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you install a Manchester monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Manchester?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Manchester flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Manchester flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Manchester Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance arrives. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Manchester flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your camera system to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (603) 932-7598 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.